All photographs on this page are the property of and copyrighted by Kevin R. Hogan and are used with his permission. They were taken around 1958 when Corriganville was known as The Lone Ranger Ranch.
An overview of the main portion of the ranch, taken from Santa Susana Pass Road.
The ranch is from the stand of trees running left/right and up in the photo.
The area to the front of those trees was private property.
A closeup of Fort Apache, taken from the previous photo.
One of the stunt shows.